Is It Possible to Run Your Car on Water?
7 INCREDIBLE Advantages of “Water-Powered Car” Technology to YOU
Article Summary: No doubts about it, it’s now possible to power your car on water as well as gas, instead of 100% gas. Apart from the many advantages that this technology have on the planet, it also has many widespread advantages to many individuals around the world, including YOU.
Below are 7 of these incredible advantages of the water for gas to YOU:
- Improves your gas mileage by up to 35%. This includes both city and highway driving conditions. Imagine how much money this would save you at the end of the month and at the end of the year. It is estimated that this could save you as much as $897.40 per year. If you are two, three or four drivers in the family, this yearly savings increases dramatically. And what if you have a fleet of 50 drivers in your company? Then your yearly savings will multiply to $44,870. More if you have more drivers.
- Eliminates harmful exhaust emission that pollute the environment and contribute to global warming. Your engine will ADD oxygen to the environment instead of polluting it. How about doing something good to help the environment for a change?
- Greatly enhance engine power and performance. The more gas you use on your car, the more the engine gets battered- thus reducing the performance. But by using water as an alternative, this enhances your engine power instead and improves performance.
- Remove carbon deposits and prevent future carbon build up.
- Reduce the operating temperature of the engine and waste heat into the environment.
- You will notice a calmer, quieter and much smoother engine operation and smoother gearshifts. This is due to the effect water has on the combustion cycle inside your engine.
- Enjoy a longer life expectancy of your engine, especially the pistons, rings and valves.
These are just some of the many advantages of water for gas technology to YOU. Remember, even YOU can build the device needed to make this technology work for YOU, from the comfort of your home.